a past thread helped me to identify a problem i was previously having with my Mineral Springs pool system. My power and generating sanitizer buttons weren't staying lit- so i replaced the limiter. That seemed to fix my initial problem; now my display reads HOT, and my generating Sanitizer buttons flashes when on Auto, the flashing stops when i turn my switch to none instead of auto or Sanitizer boost, when i have the switch on Sanitizer boost the light no longer flashes and is illuminated green. Is there a way to override this? Or is my temperature sensor dead and i need a new salt cell. Is there a way to check to see if its my temperature sensor or another possible issue. I have called every pool company within a 50 mile radius of where i live and no one is familiar with a Mineral Springs system.

My house was a foreclosure and i cant even find out who installed the pool to see if they can help me.

I replaced the salt cell back in May of 2014 when i purchased this house. Can Salt Cells really "die" in 4.5 years?