Well this season has not been a good one in many ways.

Pool pump had to be replaced, had to have most of my plumbing replaced and a very nasty green pool that took forever to get clean!

Last night I removed the polaris from the pool to empty the bag (we had a storm come through earlier and lots of leaves etc in bottom of pool). I got distracted and forgot to put the polaris back in the pool.

Leaving work I had a call from hubby who said "why is the pool cleaner out of the pool and water shooting everywhere"!

I got home and the water level had dropped below the skimmer, all the water had obviously gone through the polaris sitting on the side of the pool.

I ran to the equipment and the pool filter pressure guage was at zero - I switched it off immediately.

I am now refilling the pool to the correct level but I am so worried that I may have done some serious damage. I am dreading switching everything back on once the levels are back to normal.

Do you think I may have damaged both the pool pump and the booster pump. Both pumps sounded ok when I switched the equipment off.