My pool installer is telling me that I should never use liquid chlorine or bleach in the pool. He said that he has had to replace several above ground pool liners pool, equipment and seals due to liquid chlorine or bleach eating away at vinyl and seal material. He said within 2 years the liner would be destroyed. I told him I was using Trichlor tabs for my main chlorination and Bleach for shock because what is available in the stores around me is mostly oxy-shocks. Then I really baffled him by asking what do I use to chlorinate the pool when the CYA stabilizer gets too high and I have to stop the use of Trichlor tabs. At that point he said he is not a pool chemical expert and did know. But he said he was standing by his statement that liquid chlorine or bleach will destroy my liner and equipment and that I was using it at my peril. He is also pissy because he has to come back and fix the install done last month because the sand looks it has not been packed down right. I have depressions or divots all around coving of the pool. Also Nutgrass is growing under the liner in numerous places and poking up and will soon come through the liner. The herbicide that they supposedly used should have killed everything around the dig site but so around the rim at the bottom edge of the pool I’ve had to re-spray with roundup to kill the grass and weeds trying to come up there. I am about to contact credit card issuer and tell them I’m going dispute the charge for the pool if they don’t fix the problems and have seller come take it away.