Old topic for history of my saga.
http://www.poolspaforum.com/forum/in...howtopic=29958

Here is what I have done.

Replaced the relay It ran for 4 hours or so and finally spit out the 190 error again. If I clear the code I get a 171 ( board service ). The manual does say I will get 171's if I get 190's. Seem this was triggered during cell reversing as the reversing light came on.

I took the board and checked it for issues but I dont feel there is any harm to the board, not much on there I dont have in my electronic inventory. I tried the pool voltage test labeled on the back of the front board, all voltages are good. I used the test button checks and all vales are a bit low. 2.8 gpl was 2.7, 75 f was 74, 91 f was 91. Guessing that is all fine. The flow censor is brand new and there is only one way to put it in.

The test pdf Says "reset the internal computer" ( do this by resetting the unit ) after the tests above are done. How do you do that, turn it off? If so that has been done many times.

About the relay.

I replaced the replay, the old relay was not welded shut. The new relay is in place and all solder points have been checked. What else could cause this?

Any ideas why I still get the 190/171 ?