+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: newbie used 2X4 method to start pump, need help on which contacts need cleaning.

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

Default Re: newbie used 2X4 method to start pump, need help on which contacts need cleaning.

In order to protect existing users from the small % of free users that turn out to be spammers or worse, *Restricted Users* cannot post live links (ie, site links that can be clicked on) or pictures. Subscribers can do so, but only after they've posted 6x without a problem. (Very few spammers are willing to pay to use a forum, so subscribers are 'safer' for the rest of the Pool Forum users.)

vBulletin -- the forum software used here -- has a very complex permission structure, that doesn't always do what I want. In this case, it appears to blocking access to the pictures of others, as well as preventing you from posting pictures.

Sorry.

"PoolDoc"

Default Re: newbie used 2X4 method to start pump, need help on which contacts need cleaning.

Thanks, I understand. Rules are rules. I'm just a wife whose husband is deployed and am trying to fix our pump so as not to give him any un-needed stress that could distract him. I'm a little iffy as to whether or not I have put things back together properly and was hoping that a good visual might help me.

I wish I could see the pic.

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

Default Re: Cleaning the centrifugal contacts on a swimming pool pump (picture)

Quote Originally Posted by wgregww View Post
    I wish I could see the pic.
    You can, now. It had been lost, but I restored it from an archival copy.

+ Reply to Thread