+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New pool owner joining the forum

Default New pool owner joining the forum

Hello,

We moved into a house with an IG pool about a month ago. The pool was being treated with Trichlor tablets by the prior owners. In researching the tablets, I came across this forum and have learned a huge amount of info in a very short amount of time. I switched over to the BBB method and am now trying to get the chemistry correct. We have high CYA from the tablets, but I'm working with it until the end of the summer (keeping Chlorine level higher based on the poolcalculator). I'll be posting individual questions as time goes on, but wanted to start by introducing myself and the pool.

I'd like to give a big thank you to all who contribute to this forum. You've already saved me a bunch of money by allowing me to discontinue to pool service used by the prior owners.

Thomas Speier

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

+ Reply to Thread