+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Out going jet for INTEX 16' X 48"

Default Out going jet for INTEX 16' X 48"

My outgoing jet for my intex pool seems to be leaking on the inside of the pool. The little 'directional cover' doesn't seem to get the a sealed fit and there seems to be water spraying out from the cover, problem is that it's going up and out of the pool! I do have a larger pump on the pool. (1/2 HP with a large sand filter) The problem has been there from when I first put the pool up this year (just bought it in July) but now it's a little worse and spraying out farther.
    Is this a minor malfunction of the cover or is there just too much power coming out of the jet?

There are little rubber flaps on the inside of the cover to block the flow of water from going to the outside and focusing it to the middle, if I remove it do you think it might help?

Thanks,

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

Default Re: Out going jet for INTEX 16' X 48"

Membership updated.

If you have pictures, post them. You can use an online picture service like Flickr or Webshots, or Google Drive, or you can email them to poolforum@gmail.com

+ Reply to Thread