Aerate, possibly by adjusting a pool return to 'riffle' the surface. This page explains:
However, your hardness is awfully high, and your stabilizer is way, way too high for an indoor pool. If the pool is truly indoors, and not exposed to light and has little bather load . . . then your high chlorine use is quite possibly a result of heavy biofilm infestation somewhere in the pipes, filter, or pool. With a stabilizer > 150 ppm, it's going to take extraordinarily high levels of chlorine to clean up.