Hello Everyone.
Currently I have a 1hp pump and a Hayward Chlorine generator which I have never been all that happy with. It seems like I am always having to adjust the salt content up and down to keep it in the narrow band to keep it working.
The reason I want to change out the pump is when it turns on I can see a huge spike in my electrical usage and I estimate I can lower my electric bill by changing it out an save money in the long term.
After researching this website and others I was thinking of using the Intelliflo and Intellichlor since they can link up. Does anyone have any experience with using the Intelliflo and Intellichlor together and what advice would you give.

Any other suggestions are welcome.

Thank You

Here is the info on my pool.
I run it for 4 hours at night in the winter time and during the day in the summer time because of the solar panels.

Solar panels are 100ft away 2 inch pipe on a second story house on automatic valve.

All piping is 2 inch pvc except for one of the returns that T's off so I have a 2 inch and 1 1/2 inch return for the pool cleaner.

420sqft Pentair cartridge filter at 10-12 psi.

The pump sits on grade level about 1 foot above grade

The pump is 20'-22' away from the pool.

Summer rate is $0.147840/kwh and maybe higher if I keep hitting the higher tiers.

PGE rebate, $100.