Thread: Looking for Circupool Review

Threaded View

Default Looking for Circupool Review

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE:

Don Uhle, owner of Circupools, contacted me with both information and references, and provided very reasonable evidence that his company and his products are legitimate.

The information I had collected and posted below was not inaccurate, but it did give a misleading impression so I have removed it.

I should also add that Don has been very patient with me about updating this, and I am embarrassed that it has taken me so long to fix it.

PoolDoc
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
    I'm a new user here, and went over the forums seeking information on Circupool review as I see they are well priced and fit my budget.
    I have a 36,000 L (~10,000 Gal) in-ground pool and am considering the RJ20 model.
    The SWCG comparison thread didn't list them, and searching the forums I only found couple of posts, most relevant of which being this.
    Circupool-SWCG
    I'm not sure I understand the response given by poolsean, perhaps there's a subtle message that a newbie like me wouldn't catch.

Basically I'd like to get others opinions whether Cirupool is a good choice to consider or should I stay away from it.
    The feature set and the price point is appealing to me, however as they say it, the devil is in the details.

Any advice would greatly be appreciated, their pre-season specials end on March 31st 2012, so I prefer to commit before the deadline assuming that it is a worthy option deemed by the experts here.

Thanks

=======================================

PoolDoc Note:

I've split this thread into the ORIGINAL topic:
    Looking-for-Circupool-Review
    and the FINAL topic:
    Decided-on-AquaRite
    This thread is the Circupool thread, and most of the AquaRite discussion has been deleted.
    Last edited by PoolDoc; 04-10-2013 at 01:49 PM. Reason: fix indoor vs in-ground typo per poster