Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Above Ground (AG) Pool Gallery

Default Re: Above Ground Pool Gallery

I love this thread. I am getting some great ideals for my pool. Thanks folks and keep the pics coming
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by sevver
    You need to put the link in between the image tags, this is what you will get.
    Thanks sevver for your help, but where are the image tags. I guess I don't follow, but that is what I was trying to do and you did it for me. Thanks.
    When you hit post reply, I go to "manage accounts" but w/ this one i copied and pasted the link......i was satisfied with that after about an hour of attempts, but please explain. what you mean by image tags.....I promise I'll get it and this will be the last of this iss ur in "the gallery" cause I know it doestn' belong here.

Quote Originally Posted by RjBeals
    TracyB - Be aware that all those trees above/around your pool will give you a ton of extra work. After every rain storm we get (which is like every day @ 5pm) I have leaves, sticks, prickley balls & pine needles in my pool. I have some big trees around the pool, which are pretty - but they block a lot of sun and cause tons of extra work. I'd cut them down myself if they weren't so huge and kinda leaning towrads the house!

But your pool looks great to me. I'm curious to see how your decking turns out.
    Yeah, I see your point about those darn trees. I have a landscaper friend who will do what ever I need to. I may eventually cut back about 20-30 feet but for now it'll have to do. I am most interested in the decking first since we only have about 2 months of swimming ..... then next fall I will tackle those trees while the pool is covered and the poison ivy is dormant. I'm allergic. I won't be posting more photos until then most likely, but right now it's a pain using a 6 foot ladder to get in and down the wedding cake steps. I'll keep you guys up and up on the progress as soon as it happens. Thanks
    Oh and FYI.......those are north side trees so I get full sun from about 11:30 TO 4:30 5ISH then only maybe 1/4 shade till west ward sunset...maye that'll help me
    Last edited by traceyb; 07-26-2006 at 08:05 PM.

Here's my pool. The family and I have really enjoyed the pool this year.

Here are a few others if you like:

Here are my tomato and pepper plant located behind the pool
    Last edited by PoolDoc; 02-02-2012 at 12:20 AM. Reason: fix pics

Les, that is a very neat and tidy yard. I like the pool install, looks good, nice clean water too. Good job.

Thanks, we switched to BBB about two weeks ago. I really like it and things are going great. Wish I'd done it a from the beginning.

poolbuoy is offline Registered+ Thread Analyst poolbuoy 0

Here is my new filter and Pump with my solar controller

Picture of Solar collectors and Mount made out of PT lumber

Full view shot of the Esther Williams 18x33 Aluminum Extruded pool (1984)
    This is the third location that the pool has been at!

ok guys. here is the deck in which we will be coming off of. the pool photo is in another post so I won't post it again. We wil be removing the steps and coming straight towards the bottom of the screen to your left of the red line(the pool now). We are also planing to go to your right off the deck about where that chiminea is sitting to about where the tree w/ the hostas is. (that is to give you and idea the distance right not the depth. the bigges part of the decking will be on the left hand side of the red. It'll be a few weeks till we start. But I'll follow up w/ more photos later. (now that i finally got it ...thanks sevver)

Last edited by PoolDoc; 02-02-2012 at 12:24 AM. Reason: fix pics

Here is our pool and deck we just installed still need to do landscaping and put rails up on the higher deck.
    Last edited by PoolDoc; 05-30-2011 at 04:52 PM. Reason: remove dead links

faithfulfrank is offline ** No working email address ** faithfulfrank 0

Congrats on learning about the pics, Traceyb!
    I too have a Mac.....I'll never go back to windoze.......

Anyway, back to topic......These pool pics are great! They do give everyone great ideas.....

Carl D's post got me thinking......I love my 30' round pool, but my next house may have a oval or rectangle one, better for swimming laps, etc. I had to put the fencing around the top of my pool, but it is a pain to put the solar cover on and off.

Lesson learned is to think carefully about pool placement, getting in and out, deck size, solar cover stuff, etc.

Frank D.

Closed Thread