+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dolphin M4 by olesIV aniv

Default Dolphin M4 by olesIV aniv

Anyone ever use or hers anything about a Dolphin M4?

aylad is offline SuperMod Emeritus Burfle Ringer aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars

Default Re: Dolphin M4 by olesIV aniv

Hi Oles,

The thread you had added this post to was over 1 year old, and not likely to be getting current views. Therefore, I've moved it here, to begin a new thread, so that if someone can give you useful opinions, they are more likely to see it. In the meantime, you can search the forum and archives using the google search feature linked in my sig.
    Janet

Default Re: Dolphin M4 by olesIV aniv

Quote Originally Posted by OlesIVaniv View Post
    Anyone ever use or hers anything about a Dolphin M4?
    I just purchased the Dolphin Supreme M4 a month ago. I have a 27000 gallon IG pool with a sand filter. My pool is 15 years old and I got 15 years out of my Kreepy Krauly which I thought did a great job. I put that in the pool this year and 3 sections of the hose bascially just split apart I'm assuming from 15 years of wear and tear. The Dolphin Supreme M4 does 10 times as good of job as the Kreepy Krauly. It is amazing the difference. Much easier to use than the Kreepy Krauly..I basically role it out from my garage, plug it in throw it in the pool and in 2-3 hours the poor is immaculate. It collects everything ..dirt,leaves, small rocks,etc...and does so much better than the Kreepy Krauly running through the sand filter. I don't know what I was missing all those years. I loved the Kreepy Krauly but it was a pain to store , put together ,etc.. The best 1000 bucks I have ever spent on my pool in 15 years. It takes 5 minutes to take the 2 filters out , take apart, spray them down with a house, reassemble and put them back in. It is a self contained unit that does not hook into your skimmers or utilize the sand filter at all. They claim it costs 5 cents an hour to run. I have cut down the amount of time I run my pool pump dramatically which I look forward to seeing that cost savings. I can't imagine there being something out there that does a better job of cleaning the entire pool and being easier to operate than the Dolphin. I highly recommend to anyone!!

+ Reply to Thread