Hi ya - we just got a 21' round AG and are loving it! But here's my dumb questions for the day;

- so far we have found 4 round "donut" shaped thingies in either the bottom of the pool or the pump skimmer. They appear to be made of silicone and may have come from a hose joint. They're about 1.5 inches in diamter. They aren't a part you would buy, but rather some kind of material the would have been applied during the pool's install. Question: aren't they supposed to stay where they were put or do you think this is just a bit of excess that has floated off????

- should you see movement on the top of the water from the pump return eyeball? I think it's supposed to be at a 45 degree angle, but our neighbour has a nice ripple going on the top of his water, and ours doesn't unless we aim it up more. To ripple or not to ripple????

- is it okay to have a stainless steel bolt and wingnut underneath the pool ledge on inside of the pool? The "feet" of the solar blanket roller (Feherguard) need to be bolted down. One bolt would go outside the pool wall, but the second one would be inside the pool wall. Not IN the water, just up under the ledge above the water. Would this cause any future issues??

- and finally . . . how exactly do you clean out the skimmer of the pump (Hayward UltraPro LX)? I understand it to be: turn pump off, block skimmer hole (tennis ball, plug thing I bought, etc), remove pump cover, let water left in piping gush out, clean out skimmer, replace cover, remove ball/plug, turn pump back on???? Am I missing something? Do I need to block up the eyeball hole too? Do I need to fill the pump skimmer area back up with water after I clean it out?? Do I need to prime the pump or will it do that itself?

I'm sure they'll be more in the weeks to follow . . . but anwers to these would be much appreciated!

Thanks!