I have a few questions about a liner pool care, I took over a liner pool around in September of last year. Everything was perfectly fine but once November came around the customer told me that she was going to take care of the pool in the winter and was going to contact me in May once it warmed up and they were ready to swim.

So the winter went by and they called me in the middle of May. I go over there and I noticed that the pool has developed A LOT of wrinkles at the bottom of it. The pool is only a year and 4 months old. The pool did not have wrinkles back in Sept. My guess is that the pH level got way too low and developed wrinkles. Is there a way that a company could drain the pool and fix the wrinkles? Also I have noticed lately that at the bottom of the pool there are these dark spots, it's like dark clouds but they are underneath the liner itself. I tried brushing/vacuuming/netting etc to see if i could feel it, I cannot. Any idea what in the world these black spots are? I am just taking a shot in the dark here, but maybe it's water that has settled underneath the liner?

Also, I do not have access to liquid chlorine where I live, and bleach just won't cut it. Should I be adding stabilized Chlorine Tablets or Cal-Hypo ones?

Thanks!