Quite a stressful year opening here - about everything that could go wrong did - other than water is clear thankfully! I'm practicing my POP (pool owners patience), but I'm running out. I opened to a brown dusting on my vinyl floor of our 18x34 AG pool. Normally I net out any big stuff and throw in my Aquabot pool rover plus cleaner and I'm good to go - or use my Poolbuster to get any stray deposits... but this stuff clouds up when you net through it - and it keeps clogging my bag on my Pool Rover Plus and then it quits running. I have to keep rinsing the bag and putting it in again. This is not working - I've rinsed it so many times I'm worn out - and it only goes a couple times back and forth and clogs up again. Too big of an area to use the pool buster - tried it already. I don't have any other vacuum type system - any suggestions?? I just opened yesterday and got the pool running last night- gonna try to just keep sweeping it and hope my DE filter will pull it out - but it settles back to the bottom too quickly. Water temp is freezing at 74 from filling it - so I really don't want to get in right at the moment. Anything else I can do to get rid of this setiment on the floor? Currently filtering and taking care of my iron issue from filling - so would like to get this cleaned up - so tomorrow I can balance the pool and get it so we can swim! Thanks in advance -

Sincerely,
Donya