I had my pool liner replaced last week and filled it up with my hose (city water). We are in a drought here, and I am being charged a premium price since I will be using well over 6000 gallons this month. Soon after it was full I started losing water. I could not find the source and since it is almost 30 years old I was thinking it might be a big deal. So I called the leak pro (a great guy, and it was fun to watch him do his thing) and he came out yesterday ($275). The problem is the brand new liner is separating at the seam in a corner.

The leak pro called the manufacturer (large reputable company) and they are replacing the liner 100% with labor. We took pics and he patched it for now (half the water is gone). He asked them about water reimbersement and they said that they don't do that. I am sick about losing all that water and having to start over again. Water delivery would cost about $900 and that is what I would like them to pay. I think they should pay for the leak pro, as well, but I at least want the water.

Any thoughts or ideas?
Jan