This one's for you CarlD and the other Mods and no offense intended.

You've locked the thread on the "other" pool forum for understandable reasons. Rules are rules. But blind adherence, in the context of an internet discussion area, is short sighted.

I believe Sean's done a great thing and his site deserves to be treated as an extension, or off-shoot, of this place. In truth it may not have even come to fruition were it not for the blessing of those here.

Immense credit to you ÜberMods for keeping this place clean and running. It'll always be the place I and many, many others got going, and the first place I'll go for inspiration. But the fact is it's doors have closed, and as Sean's site stats show, there's a whole lot more folks out there who want "in" on the discussion.

Like I'm sure many others, I hope Ben will return, reorganize and reopen the doors. In the small world of home pool owners, this site is ground-breaking (sorry!) and deserves to be maintained as you've all done. But let's not shut the door on Sean and his work. His promoting of his site is limited here, and tactful. I've no objection.

Chuck