In May 06 we had 3 of our 5 lines replaced - 2 returns and 1 wall vac line. Luckily, since the concrete slabs and the perimeter of the pool are lined with brick pavers, they were able to lift them out and dig down to replace the lines - no cutting the slabs. This fall the 2 skimmer lines are due. Can't wait.

This June I started noticing the pavers in the one of the repaired areas had loosened up and the crushed stone they were set in was being dug up. Chipmunks!

What do you guys recommend we do? We were wishing the Screech Owl that used to live in our yard would return to address things as nature intended (5 chipmunk-free years), but so far nothing's happened. I thought about buying fox or wolf urine at a garden place. My mom suggested I use (sorry for being more gross) used clumping cat litter balls and toss them into the hole. I'm waiting to see if that will repel the little buggers.

They're so damn cute but if they chew through my new lines I might go ballistic like in Caddyshack . . .