I posted this on the other pool website so ignore if you have read it already.

OK, let me first preface this by saying I have no experience dealing with electricity, all I know is positive and negative
and thats about it

I want to hire an electrician to install a pool timer. My setup is this. I have a 100amp main box that services my house. There a dual 30amp circuit breaker in that box from which there is a pony box that is wired into it. The pony box (located outside by the equipment)
has 2 15amp breakers, one is the main breaker that kills everything (pump, SCG, extra outlet) and the other
I am not sure, it could be the extra outlet only) I have a Pentair mini max 300ch Millivolt
heater, the kind that doesnt have a direct electrical connection, I guess it uses a pilot light/switches and
water pressure to operate? The pump is a 1.5 hp pentair superflow and the SWG is a pentair ig20.
The pump and swg are hardwired into the ponypanel.

Ok, so what type of timer can i get to run this setup, I had an electrician come in and give me a quote and he
seemed baffled by the heater, and basically told me he isnt licensed to touch it. I guess I need an electrician that has his HVAC license. I went to Home Depot and the guy that worked in the electrical dept was stumped too and was basically telling me I need 2 seperate timers and then he went into this single pole, double pull, blah blah blah thing.

I need the heater to turn off 5-10 minutes before the rest of the equipment does. I'm not installing myself but I would like to get a little educated on it so when I do meet with an electrician I don't have that stupid look on my face.