ok baq conversion, as we can see Im convered added 2-gallons 12.% last night at 10pm at 9am cl reading was 10-15ppm so its holding over night..now 1pm tested its at 3ppm thats ok right.. 2nd: Im now adding 1 sock of cya 1.75 lbs via floating in front of return, how long does it take to dissolve it?? 3rd i think i got sucked up in the pool store, why am I floating chlorinating tablets in my pool??? Trichlor-s-triazinetrione 99% (Available Chlorine: 90%) Pool Season brand:: Why the chorline is going up and down is I dont have cya correct?? 17000 gal av ground sand filter... been reading lots of posts this year and last Iknow its not rocket science but Im new to the system and I dont want to screw up. Once i get a cya reading in how many days???? then i keep my chlorine level at 1-5 ppm by how?? adding chlorine.... couple of weeks away from swimming.... again why am i floating these things??? help I feel like a retard ( dont answer that) for all these ????? but need to go the right direction....