PLEASE HELP!!
I am very new to having this type of swimming pool for the grandkids!
We thought it would be nice instead of another one of those little plastic jobs but now neither my husband or myself can figure out how to use the "homemade combination" to keep this pool clean and safe for the kids.
I have read elsewhere on the web to use a combination of bleach, baking soda and borax but without any type of basic instructions on how or how much. I was excited to find this forum, then locate the "bleachcalc" posted but it has left this "novice" only confused due to the fact I have no idea what I need to supply in all the blanks in order to calculate! How do I know what ppm is needed, etc?? As the ole' saying goes, "this is all greek to me!"
Please help me figure out what it is I need to do in order to use the bleach calculator. So you know what type and size of the pool I'm working with, it's a vinyl Intex Easy Set Pool, 8' x 30" with filter pump and holds 568 gallons.
It's been soooo hot and humid here that we desperately need some help as soon as possible so the grandkids can enjoy their new pool! Thanks!!