So.... frustrated! Had an 24'above ground for 8 yrs.-first on baquacil and then to clear comfort. this year new in ground-19,000 gallon water-still on clear comfort. before if I ever had cloudy water-I got it cleared up in a day or 2. Now my brand new in ground pool-been in 5 weeks and has been cloudy the last 2 weeks and cannot get it to clear up, don't know what to do-HELP!. First the ph was too low so pool store gave me ph up -got the ph up and then still cloudy and couldn't keep the clarifier level up., so I continued to add 5 gallon of clarifier and still no level of clarifier was showing up on test strips-so the pool store said to focculant-did that-no help-store tested water again and said some copper in water-added 7 oz. of stain guard as directed-then added more sanitizer and clarifier-still cloudy-getting very upset-back to pool store-tested water-all levels are ok but clarifier was not staying in water--called tech lab from pool store-they suggested 2 quarts of stain guard-circulate 24 hours and then they said 6 gallon of clarifier-wow-did that waited 48 hours-no change-added filter cleaner to sand filter-waited 24 hours-back wash-still cloudy but at least now the clarifier level is back up--no sign of algae anywhere-very upset-back to pool store-they said drain pool and start over with chlorine-yikes!Now what!! Came home and found this forum-so help me please-do you think I should drain and put new sand in filter and start over with chlorine and give up on clear comfort-in the past never a problem with there product-now this brand new in ground and I am hating my new pool-or do i need to give it one more week and see if it clears up? I was never offered to use chlorine in the pool to ever start with-but clear comfort is costing a fortune-HELP!!!!!!!I am so confused and upset-my new pool is beautiful but ugly at the same time with this cloudy water!