My water had a white cloudy(hazy) color. I could see to the bottom but it wasn't clear. Just to put it in perspective, the 4th rung of the ladder closest to the bottom was harder to see then the first rung in the pool. Additionally, I have a fountain on my return that spashes into the pool. The bubbles from the splash linger longer then a bubble should and when I pop them with my finger I get a small little circular ring of white, sort of like a thin circular line of white residue.

Water Stats before dumping in 3gal of Bleach in a last ditch effort to clear the cloud!

Temp 80%
CYA - 50
TC - 5.1
FC - 4.2
CC - .9
PH - 7
TA - 107
Hardness - 127
I float a 3" Stabalized Chlorine tablet. (removed prior to adding the Bleach and wont put back in until I get this under control),
Use PoolMagnet to maintain Metals.

Pool - Intex above ground Blow-up Ring, 18' diameter x48" deep (round), Cartridge Filter

A little background -
Water source is a well (no filters). Battled Metals and got the water crystal clear for about 1 week (thanks to this site and some of the metals experts Vitaman C). I went on a business trip during some massive rain storms and came back to a white cloudy pool. Tried to clean-up using post(s) advise by raising the chlorine levels in the pool gradually to shock level to avoid metal reactions. Tried to add Clarifier-no reaction. I had the same cloudy water last year that no-one around me knew how to handle. I felt a lot more confident this year with the support from this site.

I used Super Sock-It in small quantities to raise to shock levels. I maintained shock levels for about 2 days, while keeping an eye on PH. No change at all to Cloudy water (no better, no worse).

I just dumped in 3 Gal of houshold bleach due to the CC readings and watched the pool almost magically get cloudier. (finally at least a reaction)

I'm hoping that someone out there has an idea. I am completely out of POP. If you would like more background please see the thread titled (iron Copper) in the metals area.

PS: I'm ordering my Bens Test kit today!