Thread: Pool Placement and Pool Selection

Threaded View

Default Pool Placement and Pool Selection

I have been reading thru the forums and online for days and still cant decide. Since we closed on our house a year ago we have wanted a pool and finally decided to pursue it. But after speaking with local dealers and researching online I am looking for some good advice.

As per the attached photo, I would like to install an AG Pool centered at the back of the house with a wood deck extending level off the concrete patio coming out level with the top of the pool. Understanding that the tree/stump would have to be removed and excavation done, does anyone have any ideas, comments, concerns with doing this ? I plan on having the pool installed and the finish excavation done by a professional.

Also, as far as pool selection, I wanted an 18x33 with Resin Components but havent found one with all the Components in Resin that I would like. I have been considering a 27 Round from this mfg http://poolcoindustries.com/silverstone.htm . Does anyone have any experience with these pools or the "Molded in T-nuts" ??
    Also, how important is a Stainless Service Panel ?
    I am just looking for a quality pool without breaking the bank. Basically the biggest bang for the buck. Any ideas or recommendations ?

Thanks for your help
    Attached Images