I have a prime problem with my pump getting primed after I clean the bucket basket... and after I get it primed... it never stops pushing air bubbles out all jets except for one in the deep end of my pool(4 in spa 4 in pool...) spa and pool run off same pump, pump specs are... 2 skimmers for the pool, Magnetek pump, purex triton triton2 sand filter, pentair multi select and chlorinator, gould Polaris booster pump, and Teledyne lairs heater for pool and spa, gallons and not known pool is 15,000gal. also I can fill it up now and by tomorrow morning it will have dropped 3 maybe 4 in over night... but it will not drop below the skimmers happens every time we put water in the pool. also I think I may know what happened with the bubbles... but want more advice... my dad had taken care of the pool for years and I know some things from being taught, but I recently came over and the pool water was dark green and the pool was half empty, I asked him what was going on, and he said that he was tired of a green pool, I told him that this was not the way to go... he persisted to keep draining after he drained it and a big argument between my mom and dad, my mom told me to take all care of the pool from now on... I said ok. Now how do I address these bubbles and find out where they come from... and how do I keep the pool crystal clear and blue all the time without that simpllybluepool krap? I would go to Leslies but they seem to not know what they are talking about, I think the guy was new, so any help would be REALLLLY useful and appreciated!