I posted before ... have a leak in the return. I'm pretty sure it was done by the shotcrete sub and not the deck sub. Built it myself.

The industry is so swamped I know it is going to take forever to get this done. I'm going to give it a shot - at least get things started.

Since others have with line leaks have said repairs were done by tunneling under the concrete - I'll try that. I can dig as well as the next guy and my labor is cheap.

After I get there, and if I think it's possible for me to fix this, how do I clear the water from the lines? Backwash the pool to below the returns or do I find plugs for the returns since they are threaded? Then what do I do to get the water out?

All advice here would bo SO welcome! I'm really pretty worried about running the pump at all with this leak - the plaster is only 5 days old, and I'd hate to risk ruining it (if that would even happen, I don't know). But I can't stand the idea of the pool just sitting there, as it is not stablized and the chlorine I dump in gets eaten up in no time.

Help!

Valerie