I was on this forum a while back and purchased the FAS-DPD chlorine test and I also have the total poolcare dpd test kit : I have a 25,000 gallon plaster pool with a Pentair Quad D.E. filter system. Our pool is curvy on one side with an inground spa attached to pool or with the pool. We had a big party on 4th of July and we didn't get chemicals into it until yesterday....
Our pool looked great but still has a haze in the deep end...I made the mistake and added 5 ozs of clarifier without testing my Free chlorine ( dumb test strips said chlorine was good) so now I have tested and this is what I have
below

FC=1.4ppm
CC=.2
TC=1.6
I was going to add 3 quarts 2 cups more 10% chlorine
ph= 7.2
TA= 110 to 120 ( 11 drops it started to turn pink but when I walked away it was more grey, 1 more drop turned it red)
CYA= 34 ( we have put in stabilizer tablets )
My question is do I drop my total Alkalinity to 100? and aerate to increase my ph? or leave that for now ....
I also wanted to figure out how to measure my CSI as we do get a white ring around our pool on the tiles.

We do have alot of sunlight here in San Diego area so I am wanting to know what is a good cya number and a total alkalinity number for a plaster pool. Thank you Linda