this is the first season we are opening our pool with SWCG. After closing for the winter with the winter cover I was expecting better...we had a very warm winter in GA. It is very green...UGH! I just want to make sure I get it cleaned up properly. I started the pump just on recirculate as to prevent all of the green from going into the filter. The PH was just at 7.2. I added borax to raise it. I haven't rechecked it yet. Alkalinity was also low at 50. I added baking soda to raise it. I still have it just circulating. I couldn't get the FC to test. It wouldn't turn pink when I added the DPD powder. I know that there is no chlorine. I did go ahead and pour 4 gallons of bleach in at sundown tonight. I'm sure that isn't enough. I didn't know what to do about the salt system. I did read somewhere to try to clean it up before starting the SWCG. I have not turned it on yet. Am I on the right track for cleaning up. I know I have to kill all of the algae then vacuum. When should I turn the SWCG on and will it tell me how much salt to add? Thanks so much for sharing your knowledge!