Yes I was Pool Stored Talked into trying ristine Blue as part of the install of a new liner after 30 years of exerience .Thie liner has been in a week and the issues have been daily and I am looking how to get back to the BBB method quickly and safely .I have used the Ascorbic acid treatment for stains, which sequestering agent in the past and it eliminated my stains on the fiberglass steps .

So the issue started with the ool place having outdated test capsules so the readings were always wrong an dthe result was add more Pristine Blue.After 4 days I started questioning this when mineral stains appeared on my steps . I checked and my level as ,9ppm of Pristine Blue .in addition the pook walls and bottom feel slippery and slimmy and they say its the release agents coming off the new liner.I diluted all weelkend and today Im at .3ppm of Prisstine Blue and Alk of 40 and Hardness of 60 and H of 6.9. I can continue to dilute or is their a better method .My ool guy told me not to add anymore Pristine Blue until next sat and use chlorine tabs in teh skimmer for no . Help me get back to BBB.Lesson learned Pool is 23000 gal ,inground ,DE filter vinyl liner