We converted our system to salt the first of May. This is a Jacuzzi Saniclear 40 system. All has been Beautiful until last night. I check the water regularly and everything looks great. The Salt generator has been keeping the salt at 3400 PPM using 50% on the dial. Last night it had dropped to 1800. Then this morning I put one bag of salt in. After 4 hours the system then read 400. The check salt and the check cel lights were on. How can it drop so quickly? I thought this was suppose to be easy. It's Sunday so I can't call the pool company. I have the pump running and I left the system on auto. All of the pictures I see on line have the one large cel that is screwed onto the pipes. I can get one of the ends off, but someone tightened the other so tight I can't get it off. Then there is another small cylindar on the pipe above that looks like a cel of some kind too. I did get that off and wiped it clean, but I'm guessing the large cel needs it too in order for it to work again. I hope that is what is causing the problem. Any light you can shine on the situation would be appreciated. I will be calling the pool company tomorrow if I can't get this resolved.