I have a midnight blue, 10,000 gallon, gunite pool that is 2 years old. It's had turned completely white or maybe I should say whiteish gray from calcium buildup. I drained it, acid washed it an refilled it. I'm taking this opportunity to use the knowledge that I've learned on this forum. I've removed the tablets from the chlorinator and I'm not planning to use any pool store chemicals if I can help it. The pool has an ozonator and I know many of you on this site don't like those but in my experience it works great. I'm able to keep my chlorine levels incredibly low and keep crystal clear water. From now until swim season I'm mainly concerned with keeping my calcium levels good so that I don't start getting build-up again. I'm also keeping my acidity high to help with that. My question is what is a good calcium level and how should I accomplish that? My initial water test 24 hours after filling the pool came back as follows. (since the chlorine was non-existent I added two gallons of publix brand outdoor bleach after taking this sample)

CH-100
PH-8
CYA-0
TA-50
FC-0