Well here is another season looking to get a head start, and what better place to come and say HI and get great advise.

Thru poolforum.com i closed my pool last winter lower the water below the skimmer and added bleach to maintain the whole winter and covered. I removed the cover last week water was crystal clear. so i began to refill the pool follow the Simple Recipe start up by PoolDoc. A must read and procedure for all intex owners.

Here are my reading completing the 7 day procedure using a Taylor K-2006C after 3 pounds of Leslie Chlor Brite.

FC - 42.50
CC - 0
PH - 7.2 (Originally this was way over 8.0 because wifey added 3 cups of borax instead of 3/4 cup of borax)( i used Kleen Muratic Acid that i bought in Home Depot to lower the PH but as you can see also dropped the TA)
TA - 30
CH - 60
CYA - 90

The Water is super clear, I know the FC will drop in due time i am waiting on my levels to be right before i add the salt.
Should i use Baking Soda or Soda Ash to raise the TA. I am scared to raise the PH as i feel it is unstable for some reason.
Should i be concerned about the CH.

Hope to hear from everyone.