Hi Guys,
I just recently purchased a house with a SALT WATER swimming pool (20k gallon). I had one of the local guys come out, and start the pool up .. Then after searching online - and keeping the regular test (Chroline, pH Balance) .. I didn't think much of maintenance .. I started seeing some algee at the bottom - even though the water was crystal clear and I had my pump running 8-9 hours a day as recommended .. I bought a Polaris 9300 to clean the pool .. and it did a good job but I could still see the algee .. so I got some algicide (20%) and added it to the pool .. I made a little bit of a mistake where I added a WHOLE lot of algicide .. let's just say 50 oz instead of 10 oz .. so the pool is foamy .. I have backwashed - and added water .. I will let it evaporate .. After all this - I was still not satisfied so I took a sample of pool water to the nearest Leslies.. results below ..

Free Available Chlorine - 1 (Should be 1-4)
Total Available Chlorine - 1 (Should be .2 difference)
Salt - 3000 (Should be 2500-3500ppm)
Calcium Hardness - 75 (Should be 200-400ppm) - Bought 45 lbs of calcium hardness and dumped it in the pool
Cyanuric Acid - 0 (Should be 60-99) - I bought one bottle of it .. dumped it in the skimmer .. They advised I repeat this in 3-5 days ..but it will take it 15 qt to raise the Cyanuric Acid level.
Total Alkanility - 100 (80-120ppm)
pH - 7.6 (should be 7.2-7.8)
Phosphates - 200 (Should be below 100ppb)

I am just curious how can the Cyanuric Acid be ZERO when I had the "Pool Opening" service ...
And on the regular test kit that I have - it just shows me to add acid .. nothing about the Calcium Hardness ..

All of your help is much appreciated .. Also, I am trying to clean the Salt Chlorinator for calcium deposit.. It's a Goldline Control .. Do I need to do anything special to unscrew it .. it's kinda between few pipes etc ..