Hello all, would love some help as I am VERY frustrated at this point. Pool is one year old and starting this spring have had a lot of trouble keeping balanced and algae free.

Pool basics: 17,200 gal chlorine with Pentair Clean and Clear Plus 520 ft filter system. Pebble tec lining. Running filter 11 hrs /day in Houston TX. In-line chlorinator with 3" tablets.

Pool is currently clear but has a green hue. I have had issues with algae and did some Yellow stuff algae treatment (and a second time in three days). Used pool brand 40% algeacide a few days after that. Still getting some algeacide growth.

Problem is my chem readings are crazy. Was low (7.2) on ph so I added 3 lbs of household baking soda. Another reading two days later shows it only at 7.2. Since so many issues, I want to raise a little and add two more lbs. 1 day later reading now is 7.0?? Also chlorine reading were at 0 this am (have been low and I have been shocking a lot with the algae treatment) so I put in 2 cups granular chlorine. Waited 5 hours and had water tested again, still at zero.

What do I do? I'm obviously doing something wrong...

Current chem readings: FAC-0, TAC-0, CH-270, CYA-40, TA-100, PH-7.0

Please help!