This is my first summer maintaining our home pool and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed already. That being said I'm hoping for some advice on how to deal with what I believe is algae on my pool walls. The pool walls (pebble tec) seem to have streaks of very light green/yellow tinge to them the water seems cloudy/not as clear as it should be. Now for the relevant information:

This is a bean shaped 11,500 gallon pebble-tec chlorine based swimming pool. It uses a Pentair Clean and Clear 420 cartridge system with two Hayward 1hp motors - 1 motor for the filter unit and one for the Paramount in-floor cleaning system.

I will be picking up a HTH 6 way pool kit this evening and have already ordered the Taylor K2006 kit from Amazon. That being said I went to my local pool store and receiving the following stats as a starting point.

Free Chlorine: 4
Total Available Chlorine: 4
Total Alkalinity: 150
Acid Demand: 2
pH: 7.8
CYA: 120
Phosphates: 200

I live in AZ, my filters were flushed/cleaned 3 weeks ago and my pressure has not increased on my filter unit. Temperatures are averaging around 100 during the day droping into the upper 70s at night. Both my filter and cleaning systems currently run for 7 hours each night.

Any assistance you can provide to help me get this under control would be appreciated. I'll be off to the store to pick up some bleach later this evening as well.

Thanks -
SurfaceDreamer