We have a 10'x30" 1018 gal intek easy set "kiddie pool". I've wanted a pool for 20 years, and I'm very happy to start with this one. We actually were going to get the 1.5 ft deep rectangle kiddie pool until we saw this one wasn't much more $.

We filled from our well which is high on iron and sulphur. Home water is filtered like crazy but the hose is straight from the well....Didn't really think this through. I don't want to dump and refill because the easier this is on my husband, the more likely he is to let me upgrade in a few years. We're currently filtering it 24x7 and rinsing the filter. I also put a cotton sock filled with cotton balls on the jet coming in. Since this addition of the sock, the water has gone from watery chocolate milk to very weak tea.

Shocked with household chlorine twice so far this week (I'd like to make all the iron rust out now instead of constantly battling it).
pH is currently 7.8. On the poolsolutions page about kiddie pools, it doesn't mention messing with the pH. Should I not worry about it, or should I get it fixed (once rust goes away)?

Thanks!