+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Total Cure for Mustard, Yellow Algae (NOT! PoolDoc)

Thawk_Pools Guest

Default A Total Cure for Mustard, Yellow Algae (NOT! PoolDoc)

Coral Seas couldn't find a way to transport the chemicals in this process. They were too volatile when combined. They evaluated it for three weeks under a strong corporate "non-disclosure" from Coral Chemical Co. I'm sharing it with the world. The following link will take you to the presentation I prepared for Tom Geske, Senior VP, Coral Seas Division of Coral Chemical, Co. labeled "A Patented Process - The Removal of the Mustard":
    http://<deleted by CarlD>
    Last edited by PoolDoc; 06-06-2010 at 09:28 PM.

PoolDoc is offline Administrator Quark Inspector PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars PoolDoc 5 stars

Default Re: A Total Cure for Mustard, Yellow Algae

This has got to be a record. I cleared this guy's registration this afternoon late.

At the VERY SAME TIME 7:08PM EDT, I sent him this email:
    Welcome to the Pool Forum

As members of the pool industry, special rules apply to your participation in the forum.

For your own benefit, we would urge you to carefully read our Acceptable Use Policy
    BEFORE you post: http://www.poolforum.com/pf2/showthread.php?p=20119

Sincerely,

The Pool Forum Team
    The AUP very, very clearly warns folks in the pool industry NOT to sell their stuff; NOT to post without reading first, etc. So what do these bozos do? They go straight away and post this "patented" product info, less than an hour after being warned! Gotta be a record!

These pool guys just can't help themselves. No wonder we have to ban over 75% of the ones who register! I'll leave this here long enough for folks to see, and then I'll move it to the Hall of Shame.

It's too bad. Guys like PoolSean and Waste are extremely helpful. Probably, this guy has some information that would be useful. But, there's just something about being in sales that most folk simply can not turn off. And unless you can get the flow of sales goop throttled down, the BS buries the good info.

Whatever. User "Thawk_Pools" (Thawk Pool Services Co, ‎Mobile, AL 36609 (251) 343-0750‎ ) is banned forever.

PoolDoc
    Last edited by PMBadmin; 06-06-2010 at 10:13 PM.

+ Reply to Thread