+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aqua Logic

Default Aqua Logic

I have a wireless base Station in my home. I am currently waiting for my pool to be "repoured". While I was up and running (1 month) I had some problems with the wireless control.
    The system is a saltwater system with a power cell. When working its great. I did have to have a tech come out and service the panel after the cell power quit. It was a bad computer card. He fixed it and it only lasted a week. Then just before I was going to call him back ,the reconstruction started. I would like to know if anyone out there has any experience with Aqua Logic Goldline controls. ?? Thankyou very much for any help you could give.

mas985 is offline Lifetime Member Whizbang Spinner mas985 3 stars mas985 3 stars mas985 3 stars

Default Re: Aqua Logic

I have an Aqualogic control station with the wireless remote and a SWG. So far so good without any problems and I am quite happy with most of the features.

If your main board keeps failing, it could be due to something else such as the power supply. Have your service tech check it as well.
    Mark
    Hydraulics 101; Pump Ed 101; Pump/Pool Spreadsheets; Pump Run Time Study; DIY Acid Dosing; DIY Cover Roller
    18'x36' 20k plaster, MaxFlo SP2303VSP, Aqualogic PS8 SWCG, 420 sq-ft Cartridge, Solar, 6 jet spa, 1 HP jet pump, 400k BTU NG Heater

waterbear is offline Lifetime Member Sniggle Mechanic waterbear 4 stars waterbear 4 stars waterbear 4 stars waterbear 4 stars

I have the aqualogic ps-8 with SWG and am very pleased with it. I have 2 wireless remotes for it, the table top remote and the floating spa remote. it controls my pool,spa, water features, and lighting
    Retired pool store and commercial pool maintenance guy.

Thankyou. I will have to work out the glitches I guess.

+ Reply to Thread