+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: AG Pool vacs?

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

Default Re: AG Pool vacs?

Have used Wanda 4 or 5 times now and she does a good job! In my opinion, it was $100 well spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Watermom View Post
    Have used Wanda 4 or 5 times now and she does a good job! In my opinion, it was $100 well spent.
    Great news! I am glad it worked out well.
    If you can afford a swimming pool and computer, you can probably afford to help keep the PoolForum alive. Please be a responsible member and subscribe today. You'll probably save more than the membership fee on your first trip to the pool store. BTG

Hi Mom, sorry for the double response. Here is my question for you.

Since now you have bought and used "Wanda the whale" for your AGP, what is its closest competition price wise?

When I bought my "Wanda", All total with the Large Leaf strainer, ran me about $200. The nearest AGP Automatic pool cleaner competitor was reportedly 3 times higher in price ($600-ish). And I seriously doubt 3 times better in performance.
    If you can afford a swimming pool and computer, you can probably afford to help keep the PoolForum alive. Please be a responsible member and subscribe today. You'll probably save more than the membership fee on your first trip to the pool store. BTG

Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars

I have no idea. I really didn't research this purchase too much. I read a few favorable reviews for the product and it was a Hayward which was good and the price was good, so I bought it to try. Maybe some of our other members can help.

I'm glad to hear that 'Wanda' works well. I was thinking of getting one. Now, I'm going to go ahead and order one.
    18' x 48" round Atlantic pool, 1hp pump, ATL140 90# sand filter rated at 20gal/minute, black-rubber-hose-on-the-roof solar heater.

+ Reply to Thread