Ok, so the 4x20 solar panel was ordered, we come home with the box on the deck (UPS while we were at work) It contains 2 separate 2x20 panels with connectors. I was under the impression we were getting a single 4x20 panel because that is what it shows on the website, not 2 that needed connection. This means that with my existing panel, I have 3 of the 2x20 panels that need to be connected together - ARGHHHH! We HAD intended to connect them side by side (when we thought it was only 2 total panels) as Carl had instructed in another post. We were going to mount them elevated even with the pool top rail level and angled (35 degree) on a post system off the north side of our pool with a T going in and a T going out so that water is going through both at the same time.

Do I mount these as shown in the instructions AND put the T to go to the third panel side by side with it or ????? We do not have 60 feet of space to do side by side series with three panels! With the connections on the two in the box, its a bit more than 4 feet high. As someone said in an earlier post, the directions included for the panels show a parallel connection that heats the water in the first panel and then runs it to the second panel to do it all over again. I'm confused on what to do with these. If we put them on the ground on the south side, they may not get enough sun - we can't roof mount, its too far away. Any suggestions?