+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Robo Kleen or Pool Rover

Default Robo Kleen or Pool Rover

First off I would like to say I enjoy reading the many posts in this forum and this being my first post hope for knowledgeble input. I am entering my second year of having an above ground pool (27') and want to purchase a automatic cleaner. The pool store that I deal with stocks both the Robo Kleen and Pool Rover. I would like some input on both models. The million dollar question is do they work? Thanks in advance for any input. Dave

Default Re: Robo Kleen or Pool Rover

I have a pool rover "plus" for my IG pool and I love it. It does a great job and the water just "shines" after I run it. I don't know anything about the Robo Kleen but the pool rover doesn't run off the pool pump (suction or pressure) so you can still be running the skimmer while cleaning the bottom. They will not go up the sides of the pool like some cleaners do. It's also very cheap to run. You will be amazed the junk that you will find in the filter bag even when you think the pool is clean. I can put it in after a t'storm and it will have my 20 x 40 pool clean in 1 - 2 hrs. It goes in a rotation pattern so the cord gets tangled up some but I will just go out about half way through the cycle and change the direction it is rotating or untangle the cord. It still sure beats doing it by hand!!! I found my plus, which can also be used for AG's, for $499.00 including shipping on the internet. I am not sure how much the regular ones are.
    Once you have a cleaner you won't know how you got by without one!! You will enjoy your pool even more.
    Good luck!

+ Reply to Thread