A couple weeks ago I noticed that my Polaris 280 wants to ride on just the front two wheels. Well, on one side there is only one wheel, but I think you get the idea --- the rear most wheel rides up, not touching the floor. Of course this about kills its cleaning ability.

Any ideas?

I rebuilt it last summer - replacing all 3 wheels and gears. So most (jot all) of the internals are new (newish).

I spun the thing over and over to make sure there was not a bubble in the back causing it. You can push it flat by hand - but shortly after it slowly rises back up. It rises up even when the pump is off, so I think it is something with the polaris and not pump or water pressure? The rear nozzle is pointed almost straight up - thinking it would help push it down. But I have not felt the nozzle to see how much pressure is really coming out -- is this it perhaps?

Since I rebuilt it last year, I have no problems tearing it apart again and "eyeballing" it to see what is up -- but thought I would ask if anyone had any suggestions since I was not sure what I would be looking for this time. I searched previous posts - but did not see anyone listing this particular problem.

Thanks in advance,
Noel