I first heard about the PoolSkim (http://www.thepoolskimmer.com/) on this forum when gwrace1 was talking about it. I am not affiliated with them at all.

No one else has mentioned it, so I thought I'd let everyone know that I purchased one and am blown away at how well it works.

I had just spent a 1/2 hour skimming my pool with a net. It still wasn't perfect though as I had a layer of some white cotton like stuff (probably pollen). About 2 hours after I was done we got a 10 minute thunder storm which loaded my pool with leaves and small twigs all over again. Coincidentally, the poolskim had just arrived in the mail. I hooked it up (which is easy...about 5-10 minutes) and threw on the pump.

After about 1-2 hours 1/2 the leaves were gone. I stopped checking it out, and the next morning went out there and all leaves were gone and even better, so was all the pollen like stuff! My pool hasn't looked nicer all season.

I ordered it direct from the manufacturer. It was $65 plus $10 shipping. Ordered on Tuesday or Wednesday and it arrived on Friday.

The only thing they could have done better in my oppinion would have been to add a wire to it's leaf bag so that it stays straight out. Right now it tends to fold a bit and float to the surface, which doesn't neccessarily hurt the circulation, but doesn't help it either.

That is minor though as the product is great. I saw some leaves trying to get by it by sticking to the wall and going past it, but even after getting past it, the whirlpool-like-pulling drew them in and they were sucked up.

Again not affiliated. Just a happy customer. I've had it for 3 days now and haven't had to skim once which is great and my pool looks awesome.