HELP! I can't get clear water for some reason thats beyond me. I have a 27' AG. round 54" deep. When I first opened it the water was clear. I opened the pool early due to a possible leak, In doing so, leaves from the cover got into the pool. I thought I got most leaves out and because it was still way too early to swim, I got a little lazy on keeping a check on the water and testing it. when I went back to prepare the pool for swimming needless to say it was green.I shocked the pool about 2 weeks ago using dichlor shock and maintained the cl level with bleach for about a week. The water turned blue but is still very cloudy. I got in the pool and found I had not got all the leaves, so I vacuumed all I could find but since the pool is so cloudy, I can't see the bottom. I have tried running the pump continually, Leaving the pump off over night and vacuuming and finally gave up and bought some water clarifier, all with no luck. when the pump kicks on the water coming from the return appears as white as milk for a few seconds which I'm thinking must be a major source of the cloudiness.(new pump/filter and sand, less than 1 year old, new pool)

Here's my Numbers:
fcl 1.6
cl 1.6
combined cl .1
ph 7.7
cya 24
copper 0
iron 0
total alkalinity 40
calcium 33
temp 75

I know the cl is low and I had just added about an hour prior to the test. I'm adding much more bleach than last year and still can't maintain a good level. thanks