+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: starting conversion ???

aylad is offline SuperMod Emeritus Burfle Ringer aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars

Default Re: starting conversion ???

Quote Originally Posted by larry b View Post
    even if the water is very clear i must still have some baq, in the pool is that correct, will need some more gallons for monday-friday keep on shocking
    Yes, you still either have some Baq or something else trying to grow in the pool...that's why your chlorine keeps dropping. Get some more bleach, keep shocking until your Cl level holds steady overnight.

Janet

Cool Re: conversion ??? almost done

hopeful putting this in the right place: Its tues morn, but as of monday i was holding 15ppm overnight monday and tues, so thats a good thing monday was 90 and sunny lost all my chorline during the day because i dont have cya yet, (I think) next step is changing my sand then cya then what?? haveing a couple of bad weather days so changing my sand will have to wait till thur or friday, what ppm should i keep my chorline at this week while Im in the stand by mode????, also Im thinking of going with the tri-chlor pucks that float around the pool, so thats were Im at i think Im all done with the convertion. ON these pucks how many do u use in the pool 28ft 17000gals above ground (( Its wed i changed my sand and up and running clorine level is back to 0 due to sun and not haveing cya. haveing changed my sand how should i handle the cya dont want to put to much in, help would be nice, Its like Im a newibe with this new system, will get soon i hope.))) My other numbers are ok for now.
    Last edited by larry b; 05-16-2007 at 11:58 AM. Reason: new info

+ Reply to Thread