+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ducks

CanuckPool is offline *Removed User* Weir Watcher CanuckPool 0

Default Re: Ducks

Thank god for Ronald Regan and the star wars defense program... we continue to reap the rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    I finally found a solution that worked... A high power green laser pointer

Much cooler than the strings.

matt4x4 is offline Lifetime Member Verb Herder matt4x4 2 stars matt4x4 2 stars

Well, my ducks are still dropping in at their usual times of the day - however, now they just sit and clean themselves on the top rail - something about the solar cover on the pool I guess. have to chase them away every morning as i leave for work, don't know if they return throughout the day, but I'm hoping they will get the message soon!

Quote Originally Posted by matt4x4 View Post
    Well, my ducks are still dropping in at their usual times of the day - however, now they just sit and clean themselves on the top rail - something about the solar cover on the pool I guess. have to chase them away every morning as i leave for work, don't know if they return throughout the day, but I'm hoping they will get the message soon!
    My ducks even enjoyed the solar cover... they would walk across it and lounge on it like it was a float. Nothing looked better than baked on duck droppings on the clear solar cover.
    Pool discussion site - new users accepted - questions crossposted here upon request: []www.pooltalk.info[]

I realize this is an old post but probably still very relavent.
    Every spring when I open the pool I get 2 mallards. Usually a male and female.
    This year 2 males.

In the past I have used a blow up swan and it worked well. Apparently ducks don't like swans.
    THis year however they seemed to enjoy the swans company. I have pictures of them swimming with the swan, If I can get my computer working I'll post them , it's funny. On the wifes laptop now.

+ Reply to Thread