+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PoolBuster

DONNIE is offline Registered+ Thread Analyst DONNIE 0

Default PoolBuster

Just wanted to give a little review on my PoolBuster vacuum for anyone considering one. It's incredible. First of all; I did not buy the CG model so I got the regular filter bag. It will hold leaves or any other big stuff but sand or dirt will pass right through. I paid $19 online and got the fine mesh bag (dont get the 5 pack of disposables) and it works great. I cleaned the whole pool in 15 minutes and it didnt miss a thing. Sand, small gravel (roof?) leaves etc all gone. You have to move rather slowly with it though. It really is a good product and I would reccomend it to anyone.

Donnie
    9000 Gallon Fiberglass IG / Sta-Rite pump,cartridge filter & heater / PoolPilot Dig 220-36 SWG / Testing w/K2006

CarlD is offline SuperMod Emeritus Vortex Adjuster CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars

Default Re: PoolBuster

I've used mine for 3 seasons and always liked it but the battery life was short. So at the beginning of last season I contacted them about it and they told me, no, that wasn't normal. The warranty was a year out of date so they couldn't just fix it, but they sold me a new battery/motor pack, gave me a new charger (I couldn't find mine) and I got the fine mesh filter.

WOW! It went from a good, recommendable machine to a GREAT one! I use that and a Blue Diamond robotic and nothing else anymore. The P/B is strong enough to TOTALLY replace a standard skimmer hand vacuum permanently. And the fine filter bag gets the fine stuff.

Combine a P/B, a robotic (like the B/D or an AquaBot) and skimmer socks and pool maint is a snap. Has been for me for a couple of years now.
    Carl

fcfrey is offline ** No working email address ** Thread Analyst fcfrey 0

Default Re: PoolBuster

Donnie

I too have had my poolbuster for three seasons. I use it to grab the spiders and crickets that seem to find their way into the pool overnight. It is a great alternative to throwing the Aquabot T-4 in when that is all that needs to be sucked up. My battery life has been good since the beginning so I was lucky with that.

Happy new year to all on the forum.

+ Reply to Thread