+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lowered section of spa bench

Default Lowered section of spa bench

Does anyone here have a section of their spa bench which is lower than the surrounding bench (the idea being that, if you sit there, the jet will hit you up around your shoulders)?

If so, how far above the spa floor is it?

What is the minimum distance above the spa floor you think would be advisable?

Thanks ever so much.
    Pool owner - contract signed 21Aug2006; HOA approval granted; complete - existing patio demolition; excavation; rebar; embedded plumbing; gunite; plumbing; electrical; tile and coping; decking; plaster; pool fill; acid start-up; regular start-up; pool school; gas meter upgrade; additional of salt; PDA remote programming.

RavenNS is offline Established User Weir Watcher RavenNS Not to be trusted

Default Re: Lowered section of spa bench

I'm not sure if you are asking about a built-in to pool spa or a stand alone type...
    my primary hot tub is a stand alone kind & it has two seats with neck jets...

all of my seats are actually at different heights, but I haven't measured distances to the floor well; sorry...

if you'd like to read my review ( & get more info) on this hot tub ( or reviews on other types & brands)
    check out epinions.com

My review is for a beachcomber 578:
    http://www.epinions.com/content_244051185284

Default Re: Lowered section of spa bench

I'm asking about a custom gunite spa.
    Pool owner - contract signed 21Aug2006; HOA approval granted; complete - existing patio demolition; excavation; rebar; embedded plumbing; gunite; plumbing; electrical; tile and coping; decking; plaster; pool fill; acid start-up; regular start-up; pool school; gas meter upgrade; additional of salt; PDA remote programming.

+ Reply to Thread