Our PB got in a hurry to drop our liner, and only waited about 24 hours after poolcrete installation to do it. Moreover, we had a thunder shower during that time, as well. The poolcrete showed erosion from the rain drops, which the PB smoothed out. Then he installed the liner over the damp poolcrete. I noticed water was seeping in from the bottom and walls in places, just a couple of hours before he dropped the liner and filled the deepend and shallow end with water to about a level of 8" to 12". He kept a vacumn pulled on the liner until the water got to that level. That was about 48 hrs ago. He has not added any more water, and today it rained again. So I got in the pool and eased around the shallow end because I was concerned that he had not smooth the poolcrete enough, and I found soft areas in the pool crete in the shallow end. My foot left a slight impression. Is this normal? I also noticed that the inside and bottom corners of the liner had lots of air or water behind them. Is this normal when the water level is so shallow? I also found rough spots where the poolcrete had set up that seem like the could be abrasive to the underside of the liner. I expect a smooth, solid bottom, and a snug fitting liner. Am I expecting to much? The pool has not been backfilled and I don't mind draining water out, if necessary. However, thePB will be back tomorrow and I need advice on how to handle this situation, if these are things that should cause me concern. Thanks, Webfeet