+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sideless Pool

tenax is offline Registered+ Widget Weaver tenax 0

Default Re: Sideless Pool

my wife spent a week visiting a cousin in kelowna..who was staying at this amazing house (i wish i had pics..wife forgot her camera so hope cousin gets some)..the guy is an engineer who developed some security software that is being used by among others, the white house (he had to go there and install it himself as he has dual citizenship..they would not allow a canadian to install otherwise) and the pentagon..guy became a millionaire virtually overnight..building a new house where the existing house is that overlooks the lake from a cliff. he has an elevator to the beach, is in the middle of building an infinity pool that will be designed so that from a living room view it will appear it goes directly into the ocean..my wife says his "poolhouse" which will include a kitchen, bbq, bedroom) cost 40,000 dollars alone..i can't even guess at what the pool will cost..my wife showed me a pic of an infinity online that was 60 x 25 and she says from the dig size, his will be much bigger. the new house will be 4 levels..the 4th level which actually be partially a parking lot for their vehicles..i said to my wife geez..why doesn't he just put on a helipad while he is at it

happy to hear it's lakefront

Default Re: Sideless Pool

Hey, I could have had one of those natural pools if I had told the pool builder to stop shortly after the excavation. Probably would have saved me some money. Seems like there would be an awful lot of critters in that pool.

+ Reply to Thread